ĐỀ THI KẾT THÚC HỌC PHẦN
PHÒNG ĐÀO TẠO
Môn Thi: Ngoại Ngữ I
Thời gian: 60 phút, không kể thời gian giao đề
Họ và tên ………………………………………………… Ngày sinh……………………
Nơi sinh……………………………………………………Số báo danh………………….
|Đề số 01|
Chọn phương án ứng với từ có phát âm khác với ba từ còn lại
- A. myth B. breath C. tooth D. with
- A. biscuits B. magazines C. newspapers D. vegetables
- A. packed B. punched C. pleased D. pushed
- A. call B. cup C. coat D. ceiling
- A. month B. boss C. shop D. got
Chọn phương án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với ba từ còn lại trong câu:
- A. become B. between C. improve D. forward
- A. assistant B. holiday C. colony D. possible
- A. faithfully B. sincerely C. completely D. extremely
- A. figure B. ever C. apply D. happy
- A. salary B. essential C. industry D. interview
Từ vựng: Chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
11.We love HANOI, ___________ in the spring.
A.mostly B. most C. especially D. specially
12.Are you looking for anything in ___________ ?
A.special B. detail C. peculiar D. particular
13.Dress ___________ when you go for an interview. Don’t wear your Jeans.
nice B. nicely C. smart D. newly
14.Mexico is the most popular vacation _____ for people from The United States.
A.target B. connection C. departure D. destination
15.To the best of my ___________ , he married an Irish girl
A.retention B. recall C. memory D. recollection
16.Every Sunday we ___________ go walking in the park.
A.seldom B. usually C. rarely D. never
17.We’ll play tennis and ___________ we’ll have lunch.
A.so B. after C. immediately D. then
18.I feel terrible, I didn’t sleep ___________ last night.
A.an eye B. a wink C. a jot D. an inch
19.This is the most expensive car I have ___________ driven.
A.ever B. always C. often D. sometimes
20.The ___________ at the football match because violent when their team lost.
A.spectators B. groups C. observers D. customers
Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi chỗ trống từ 21 đến 30:
People in many countries grow fresh water fish from eggs. They move the small fish into lakes and rivers. The fish live and (21) ___________ there. People go (22) ___________ in these lakes and rivers. They enjoy catching fish because fish is also good food. Now the Japanese grow salt water fish. Most of them are yellow tail fish. Workers grow the fish from eggs. Every time they feed the fish, they play (23) ___________ of piano music. The fish (24) ___________that piano music means food. When the fish are small, the Japanese put them into the ocean near the land. The fish find some of their (25) ___________ food. Workers also feed them. They play the same piano music. The fish (26) ___________know the music. They swim toward it and (27) ___________ the food. In (28) ___________months the fish are large. The Japanese play the same music. The fish swim toward it and the workers (29) ___________ them. The Japanese get about 15 percent of their seafood (30) ___________farms in the ocean.
- A. bread B. born C. grow D. develop
- A. enjoying B. fishing C. shopping D. catching
- A. songs B. films C. tapes D. lot
- A. think B. recognize C. realize D. learn
- A. own B. own’s C. self D. self’s
- A. recently B. mostly C. nearly D. already
- A. see B. find C. bite D. hold
- A. few B. a few C. couple D. many
- A. grasp B. catch C. seize D. hold
- A. on B. of C. from D. in
Văn phạm: Chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
- Not until 1856 ___________ across the Mississippi River
A.the first bridge was built B. was the first bridge built
C. the first building a brdge D. the bridge building was
32.The cost of living has ___________ over 10 percent in the past years.
A.raised B. raise C. risen D. rising
33.Now men and women remain single longer than they once ___________
A.do B. did C. doing D. were done
34.Two thousand miles ___________ a long distance.
A.are B. make C. have D. is
35.When it began to rain, they ___________ in the yard
A.played B. were playing C. have played D. had played
36.He ___________ on his English study all yesterday evening
A.used to work B. had worked C. was working D. working
37.These chairs are ___________ better than the others.
A.as B. very C. much D. either
38.Why did Berth ask you ___________ a bicycle ?
A.that if you had B. do you have
C.that you had D. if you had
39.Malaria is a disease ___________ by the anopheles
A.transmit B. transmitting C. is transmitted D. transmitted
40.Is swimming under water very difficult ?
No, it’s just a matter ___________ able to control your breathing
A.to be B. of being C. that you are D. being
41.Ceylon is ___________the South of India.
A.to B. in C. at D. below
42.Come with me. I’m seeing “ The killer” tomorrow. ___________
A.Are you? B. Do you? C. Will you? D. Shall you?
43.My sister was born ___________.
A.at 1975, in April B. On April, 1975
C.1975, at April D. in April, 1975
44.No one has ever asked me that question before.
In the passive voice:
- That question has ever been asked me by no one before.
- That question has never been asked me before by anyone
- I have not ever been asked that question before
- I have never been asked that question before
45.Our teacher said “The Second world war broke out in 1939”.
Indirect speech: ___________
- Our teacher told us that the Second world war had broken out in 1939
- Our teacher told that the Second world had broken out in 1939
- Our teacher said that the Second world war broke out in 1939
- Our teacher said us that the Second world war had broke out in 1939
46 When ___________? In 1928
A.penicillin was discovered B. did penicillin discovered
C.was penicillin discovered D. did penicillin discover
47.What’s it ___________? A flute.
A.told B. called C. said D. spoken
48.They can’t work. They are too tired
- When they are too tired, they can work
- Because they can’t work, they’re too tired
- They are too tired that they can’t work
- They are too tired to work
49.The girls and flowers ___________ he painted were vivid.
A.Who B. Which C. Whose D. That
50.All night long people dance and sing. They do it ___________
A.during the whole night B. in all the night
C.the night long D. in the night
51.After he ___________ work, he went straight home
A.had finished B. had been finishing
C.has finished D. would finish
52.What did you think of the book ?
___________ the books I’ve read. It was the most interesting
A.From all B. All C. All of D. Of all
53.I can’t see the stage very well from here. “___________”
A.Neither can’t I B. Neither I can
C.I can’t neither D. Neither can I
54.I applied for the job that I saw ___________ in the paper.
A.advertising B. advertised C. be advertised D. being advertising
55.He’d prefer ___________ chicken soup rather than ___________ milk
A.having / having B. to have / drink
C.have / drink D. had / drank